Please fill out and complete the form below and enclose it with your Heritage firearm when sending it in. Be sure to UNLOAD your firearm before packaging, and follow our shipping instructions.
HERITAGE MANUFACTURING, INC. reserves the right to field strip, inspect and function test all firearms sent to HERITAGE MANUFACTURING, INC. upon receipt or anytime thereafter. Customers will be provided an estimate for repair if such repair is not covered under the Repair Policy.
Consumers are allowed to ship and receive a firearm to the manufacturer for a request for service. It is not necessary, not recommended to go to your dealer for this. We will deliver your firearm back to your door when the work order has been completed with out
Before Packaging and Shipping Please Read:
- Please ensure the firearm (and magazines) are unloaded.
- Remove ALL aftermarket accessories from the firearm before shipping.
- Include ALL cylinders used with the firearm.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only return magazines to you within your states laws. Please do not send magazines with a higher capacity than your state regulation. We will not be able to return these magazines to you, and will not be able to offer additional magazines.
- It is important to note that the cylinder is part of the firearm. Basic troubleshooting includes recreating the issue described and the magazines are necessary to do this.
- Please list all types of ammunition used/tested (brand, caliber, load, pressure, etc.).
- Please include a FIRED/SPENT casing, DO NOT send Live Ammo.
- Please check FAQ's or call customer service to assist in determining the need to ship the firearm for repair.
- Please make sure that you package your firearm in a manner that will protect the finish of the firearm. Heritage will not be responsible for cosmetic or structural damage to firearms due to poor packaging or loose items during shipping. The firearm should be wrapped and bagged in protective covering. Safety keys, casings, magazines or other parts should not be loose in the box.
- Common issues or common "non-invasive" parts replacements may not require the firearm to be shipped for repair. Please check with Customer Service prior to sending.
Please print 2 copies of this form - one to enclose with your return and one for your records.